March 26, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/caff8q #
  • Sign Wednesday: When all you need is love: Love is a strange thing. There are strange songs about love. Strange .. tinyurl.com/dh87oh #
  • RT @Sidelines: Notre Dame eliminates UK 77-67 and now we'll see what the future holds for Billy Gillispie. #
  • What would you ask Education Secretary Duncan? usat.me/?64627537 // My ? Is what philosophy change can we really make? #
  • Prayer Time. If you have something you would like for me to pray for let me know. #
  • clearing out the inbox while the large format printer is going strong. Gotta keep those signs up-to-date. #
  • Talking to Matt Morris from Saddleback Church. Talking production and Children's Ministry. #
  • Give Matt Morris a follow @m_square. He only has like 36 and should have at least 600. He's good. #
  • Meeting with a church from Lansing, MI talking about VBS alternatives. #kidmin #
  • Quote from Ben Franklin, "Most men die from the neck up at age 25 because they stop dreaming." I'd rather not die but dream. #
  • Is this effective evangelism? #church twitpic.com/2h237 #
  • Tech Thursday: The Better Question: Is Twitter asking the wrong question or is Facebook asking the wrong questio.. tinyurl.com/copjfn #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates