March 28, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/djy3uc #
  • RT @YourCBSSports: What's next for Billy Clyde?: Where do you think that Gillispie will go next? tinyurl.com/cj3u77 #
  • At Springdale Nazarene Church watching The Living Cross production. Here is the program. twitpic.com/2ice7 #
  • Boomers zero in on social networks usat.me/?34571074 // watch out, even your grandparents could be on facebook or twitter #
  • 4 year old soccer pictures are just nuts. Now it's time for Patriot to bend it like Beckham. #
  • Patriot just scored his first goal of his career. Hopefully many more to come. #
  • Another goal by Patriot. Gotta love 4 year old soccer. #
  • Patriot in the tunnel after the game. Now it's snack time. twitpic.com/2j8gi #
  • Seminary starts doctorate program in spirituality usat.me/?34585942 // I don't think I'm going back to seminary but you might want to #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates