March 26, 2009

Tech Thursday: The Better Question


Is Twitter asking the wrong question or is Facebook asking the wrong question? I find it interesting the difference.

Twitter asks, "What are you doing?" If I am going to answer that question I wouldn't put an interesting article, a good quote, or really any useful information for anything other than what's interesting about me.

Facebook asks, "What's on your mind?" When answering this question I have more ways to give out interesting information about others but probably not going to answer it with interesting things about me.

Which question is better? One tends to lean one way and the other seems to go the opposite. Is there a better question?

The best one I have come up with is "What do you find interesting?" but even that doesn't do it for me. Suggestions?

comments

0 Responses to "Tech Thursday: The Better Question"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates