March 23, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Watching Michigan State vs USC. Great game. This is what the Big Dance is all about. #madness09 #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/c7b94r #
  • Patriot to telemarketer, "My name is Patriot and I'm 4 and I'm a Mac! I like to play Legos.com on the Mac. Goodbye" that's my boy. #
  • App teams iPhone with NCAA March Madness, CBS usat.me/?34526874 // nice overview of watching #madness09 on iPhone #
  • No group Bible study this morning means a nice little personal study and time with family. Gotta love Spring Break week. #
  • Spontaneous family day. Let's go have some fun. #
  • Why Facebook has never listened and why it definitely won't start now: My former boss, Jim Fawcette, used to say.. tinyurl.com/d39xyc #
  • Why Rob Diana is right: Twitter gets the hype while Facebook will get the gold: Rob Diana just wrote "Sorry Twit.. tinyurl.com/c34ecp #
  • Found this to be interesting to find in the bathroom. twitpic.com/2dnhf #
  • Want to know how to Twitter? Read this / RT @CMChadwick: Long but good article on "How to Twitter" bit.ly/E235 (Wall Street journal) #
  • Sitting out in the sun. This could only be nicer if our puppy was biting me. #
  • RT @problogger: Cool: Tweetizen, lets you create Twitter Groups and embed them on your site - www.tweetizen.com // #kidmin #stumin #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

1 Response to "Daily Twitter Summary"
  1. AnnaMeadows said...
    March 23, 2009 at 7:10 PM

    Have you registered yourself with weFollow yet? www.wefollow.com hashtag yourself under youthministry and we can get that catagory to grow!--Anna

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates