March 22, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Tweets Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. bac.. tinyurl.com/dghs3p #
  • Edited Lose My Soul by Toby Mac with Audicity so that we can use it tomorrow for #kidmin. Had to cut the Kirk Franklin verse out saying pimp #
  • What music are you using this weekend for #kidmin and #stumin? #
  • Rooting on the Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky. #
  • Western Kentucky lost. Duke won. I'm going to bed sad. #
  • In the middle of #kidmin service. Tweeting on stage talking about distractions and how we should listen to God. #
  • Had a blast at church today. Now on my way to see my friend Phil in the hospital. #
  • Will Obama tax plan hurt religious groups? usat.me/?34514012 // interesting persoective. What do you think? #
  • Leaving the hospital. Phil is doing very well. Xavier on the other hand looks like they should be in the ICU. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates