August 7, 2008

Tech Thursday: The Conversation Prism


Are you having trouble keeping up with the Tech World and all of the services out there? I know that I read about technology and use technology like crazy and I feel like I am behind most of the time. In my efforts to keep up I came across this excellent graph called the The Conversation Prism. Check it out:



Now of course this is not all of the services but I think you will find many that you didn't know about. There are many that are being created today and some that just didn't make the list but overall this is an incredible start.

Why is this important?

1. You have to know where the conversation is going on to be able to join in.
2. You have to be willing to share on multiple platforms to get the full picture (at least today you do.)
3. You have to be able to digest information quickly to stay up to date.

I hope this at least gives you an idea of where to look today for something new. The more people we have in the conversation the better we will all be in the end. I just can't wait for someone to condense the platform so that the conversation can be changed more efficiently and effectively.

(Hat Tip to Robert Scoble's FriendFeed and to Brian Solis and Jess3)

comments

0 Responses to "Tech Thursday: The Conversation Prism"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates