August 6, 2008

Sign Wednesday: Autographs and Memorabilia


I went to the Bengals Training camp tonight with my family including the in-laws. I came back with this football thanks to my wife who stood at the fence at got most of these autographs:







In the past I have said that you should never have a hand written sign. Well there is an exception to every rule and I think I finally found the exception to the hand written sign rule. By the way, Chad Johnson, Marvin Lewis, Ben Utecht, Jordan Palmer, and many others as you can see signed the ball. Of course I would have loved Carson Palmer to sign it but he ran off the field very quickly and I don't blame him one bit.

You see some signs just have more value than others and this one might not be worth a lot but the value is very high.

comments

3 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Autographs and Memorabilia"
  1. jonathan said...
    August 7, 2008 at 10:22 AM

    Those are some awesome signatures. Too bad they all play for the Bengals.

    (And yes, I am that obnoxious Dallas Cowboy fan...)

  2. JTapp said...
    August 7, 2008 at 10:50 AM

    Wow, props to the wife for getting the autographs!

    I read the other day that Billy Gillispie had his entire UK staff out there to learn from how Marvin Lewis manages such a large operation.

  3. J.C. said...
    August 8, 2008 at 12:49 PM

    awesome i loved your twitter updates on training camp. Keep up the cool work
    i disagree with the signature sign though.

    it is just a different culture. The shoe industry is a good example.

    but love the blog and twitter if you are ever close to sc we need to hookup and do coffee or golf or something

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates