February 13, 2008

Sign Wednesday: Valentine's Day Alternative


Are you having trouble trying to guess what your loved one wants for Valentine's Day? Well I am here to help. I know that some of you are thinking stuffed animals, but don't go there. Jessica backs me up on this one. Some of you maybe thinking about chocolate or roses but come on. Those are a little boring don't you think. This year I want you to think romantic dinner by candlelight. Splurge on this love holiday. Treat your mate the way they want to be treated.

This message brought to you by:



I went tonight to go take a picture of the local White Castle but had to settle on someone else's photo because they had already changed the sign on me. What's up with that White Castle? Valentine's Day isn't until tomorrow and today is Sign Wednesday. Don't you know?

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Valentine's Day Alternative"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates