February 12, 2008

I've got that sick feeling and could use your help



Sorry for those of you who have tuned in for 2 min Tuesday. I left church on Sunday and have been sick since. In fact, Jessica and I both went to the doctor yesterday and got a prescription for our illness. So tune in next week for another installment. I hope it is as good as it is in my head. That could just be the medicine. . .

If you are the praying type then lift one up for my family and I. This is the first time that Jessica and I both have been sick like this. We both just want to lay down on the couch and not get up. Of course our 3 year old and 1 year old will not have that.

On a totally different note. . . I am becoming a big fan of Codeine. Is it time for more cough medicine?

comments

1 Response to "I've got that sick feeling and could use your help"
  1. Jessica said...
    February 12, 2008 at 11:11 PM

    I'm not sure it's a good sign that your "date your wife" post is followed by a "we're both sick" post. I'm sure there's no correlation . . .

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates