February 18, 2008

Ministry Monday: C3 and FCKids


This week there are 2 huge conferences at Fellowship Church. They are called C3 and the FCKids Conference. As many of you know I worked at Fellowship for 5 years. I look back on that time as an incredible experience and a true blessing that God gave me. I loved working there and I still love the people there. So this week my prayers are for the staff and volunteers of Fellowship. I know you guys are working yourself to death this week and these conferences are going to be incredible. I wish I was going to be there but I can't. Who knows maybe next year. . . Until then, keep up the excellence, and know that you are being prayed for.

comments

0 Responses to "Ministry Monday: C3 and FCKids"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates