January 2, 2008

Sign Wednesday: Brooklyn Houses of Worship


Is there a better way of starting off the New Year and Sign Wednesday than with church/houses of worship signs from Brooklyn, NY? Thanks to the Little Pastor for bringing these to my attention. There are way to many to post on my site but the rest can be found here. The ones that I found most interesting or just plain wrong are below. Let's see if you can figure out the good from the bad and the just plain ugly.



You mean I get the fun of Coney Island and Deliverance all behind that garage door?



I like that they are incorporated. That's important.


Bibleway beats Straitway 6 ways till Sunday.



2 for the price of 1. Now that is a deal.



Eye Spy with my little eye an "R". Do you? I didn't think so.

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Brooklyn Houses of Worship"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates