January 1, 2008

Happy New Year and New Line Up


Happy New Year! As many of you go and make your New Year's resolutions, goals, or just visit your priorities today I wish you the best. I am not going to make a big stance against any of this type of action. We both know that New Year's resolutions normally don't last so I hope that this year is a great year for you and your family. I hope that you are moved to the point of change and that you are changed to the point of success.

This year I will have a new blogging line up. It is something that I have been thinking about for some time and it is time to implement. Isn't that the case with a lot of other things in your life and mine. I digress. . . The new line up will look like this:

Ministry Mondays: faith is huge part of my life and I can't get away from that
2 minute Tuesdays: 2 min. of video each week for your watching pleasure
Sign Wednesdays: I am a sign geek and that is OK.
Tech Thursdays: technology should improve our lives
Free Thought Fridays: I have to have some way of ranting and rambling
The weekends are wide open.

Does this mean I am going to post everyday? I can't promise that but I can tell you that I will stay focused. If something out of the blue comes up then I will make sure and give you a heads up.

So to a new year, a new line up, and turning the big 3 0 this year.

comments

1 Response to "Happy New Year and New Line Up"
  1. jonathan said...
    January 1, 2008 at 12:34 PM

    I'm looking forward to the new format. Especially the posts about how old you are getting...

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates