January 6, 2008

Engadget knows CES


If you didn't know the biggest and most exciting gadget expo started yesterday. It is called CES and it is covered by many sites but none better than Engadget.com. From what I understand there are 10 guys on the floor of the exhibit hall looking at every device. They have already covered the big news of Warner going with Blu-Ray instead of HD DVD and that Target may be going that way as well. There are some other great stories coming out as well but I thought I would take a moment and highlight some of the coolest gadgets that I have noticed up to this point. These are in random order:

1. The LG Watch Phone.















I would love to be James Bond and this is the first step.


2. Sony's Rolly: a robot/music player/really cool stage prop





Who really knows what this thing is but I bet you that it will be given away at a 2009 Children's Conference if Reggie Joiner as anything to say about it.

3. Sharp 108in LCD: available to buy in 2008



What guy doesn't dream of having this in their family room? It would be my room, but that is even better.


So there are three devices for now. Many more to come this Tech Thursday for sure. If you are keeping count, I have 3 things on my 30th birthday list already.

Also if you are wondering why I didn't give Apple any love. They don't come to this. They are to good for this. They have their own show called MacWorld. I am looking forward to that as well, but until then. . .

comments

0 Responses to "Engadget knows CES"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates