May 16, 2007

Sign Wednesday


Since I get complaints about not posting enough I thought I would set Wednesday as the day I like to call Sign Wednesday. What is Sign Wednesday you ask? Believe it or not, my wife calls me a sign geek. I will go up to signs and inspect them on how they are made, what they say, and give an overall assessment of the sign. So I thought I would let you into my world by taking pictures of signs that I find value in or signs in which I think are horrible. Why signs? Signs represent a message. A very concise piece of information that is important enough to display. One can use a sign for many different reasons and we see them all over the place. There was even an old country song called, "Here is your Sign." So here is my first sign for Sign Wednesday;

This restaurant has been around for a long time in Waco, TX. What a name for a burger joint, huh? I mean when I think of healthy food I think of super burgers and shakes. See, not only is the message not clear it is contridicting.

Don't worry, many more signs to come.

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates