July 15, 2007

I'm back


I am back from Mexico and a from a 2 day trip to Chicago. Went to Willowcreek this morning. Mike Breau spoke and it was incredible. If you haven't been to Willowcreek in the last couple of years they have updated Promiseland. Nice updates but... OK I won't critique to much right now.

Anyway, it is late and I am off to Centri-Kid tomorrow. I will be blogging from Georgetown, KY and updating often with pics and such.

I will give highlights of Mexico after next week. Thanks for your prayers. It was a great week.

Also, I have a little project that I will need your help on but I will keep you anticipation until later.

comments

0 Responses to "I'm back"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates