July 6, 2007

Monterrey, Mexico


Monterrey, Mexico

I am taking the next week off from blogging. I know right now you are feeling angry, confused, upset, and maybe even a little bit happy all at the same time. I do have good news though. I am leaving tomorrow for Mexico for a mission trip. Believe it or not, but I am one of the adult leaders for the trip out of the country. Yes, it is true...Children's Pastors can hang out with youth and be well liked.

Seriously, please pray for the trip and all of the orphans that we are going to be able to work with. Pray for Back to Back ministries who is our contact in Mexico. Pray that God will move in a mighty way in the teenagers that are going on this trip. Lastly, pray for my 2 boys, my wife, and myself. This will be the longest I will have been away from them since the boys have been born.

Watch out Monterrey, Mexico. You won't know what hit you when we step off that plane. It could be my scent because I still haven't packed my deodorant or it could be an incredible team of teen agers just waiting to see God has in store.

comments

0 Responses to "Monterrey, Mexico"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates