May 21, 2007

Birthdays are like Boogers


I turned 29 yesterday. Yes I know, next year is a big one but I have a whole year before I get to where most of you are, so HA! Anyway, my brother gave me a card yesterday that said, "Birthdays are like Boogers, they more you have the harder it is to breathe." I will have to say that I really enjoyed the card. Here is a picture of the front:

When I woke up this morning it hit me that leadership by committee is the same way. So here is my card today, it says, "Leadership by committee is like boogers, the more people you have on the committee the harder it is to breathe." I guess that is why I really like working at a church that lets me lead and not by committee.

comments

0 Responses to "Birthdays are like Boogers"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates