May 23, 2007

Sign Wednesday: ClustrMaps


Yes, it is Sign Wednesday. The sign I want to highlight this week is the one that happens to be on my site. If you scroll down and look to the right then you will see a little sign called ClustrMaps. I love this little tool. Basically it is a web monitoring device that lets me know where people are located that check out my site. I just added this feature 2 weeks ago and I am already in 11 countries and know that most of my readers are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and in California. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the rest of you but it is a great sign. Why is this helpful? It is information that is constantly changing, accurate, and even uses a great visual of a map. Now I could have used many other monitoring sites but I think this one has the best sign to put on the site. So here is what you can learn from this sign. Make sure that your information is current, accurate, and has great visuals. Here is a larger view of the smaller button:

ClustrMap

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: ClustrMaps"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates