June 25, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:23 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 01:20 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/nf9f9v
  • 07:15 Skipped the oatmeal this morning at First Watch. Sorry oatmeal. No hard feelings, OK? #fb
  • 07:48 Survey: 1 in 5 teens 'sext' despite risks usat.me/?35443516 // survey needs more of a sample but still horrible #stumin #kidmin
  • 08:29 Congrats to both the Brigg's and the Finke's. Both had baby boys early this morning. Now that's what I call church growth.
  • 08:31 "Facebook: The Movie" Enters Production This Year bit.ly/sLXdA // a must see? #fb
  • 08:34 #squarespace Could today be the day I win an iPhone 3GS? maybe.
  • 11:34 Smash Camp, our VBS alternative, starts on Monday. Just went through the school (rented facility) and confirmed space and tech needs #kidmin
  • 11:49 So I hear #trackle is giving iPhones away too. Good ideas should be done more than once.
  • 14:17 RT @drmattfinke pic of new baby truett, cameron and olivia. twitpic.com/8alf5 // That's awesome. Congrats.
  • 14:23 10 Twitter Best Practices for Brands bit.ly/9ybAW // not just for brands but individuals as well
  • 14:55 RT @Orbitz We're giving away a free airline ticket today! Orbitz followers who RT this message are eligiblebit.ly/bVSuU
  • 15:56 Sign Wednesday: The T-shirt: Some of the hardest things about any special event are the questions, "Well how man.. tinyurl.com/kq2lr6
  • 21:39 Just picked up a bunch of 6'X13' signs for Smash Camp that were sewn together by my mother-in-law. Thanks Jan. #fb
  • 22:27 2 people joined twitter today that you should follow. @dmckeesv is my bother and YP & @jasonunderhill is a CM. #kidmin #stumin #followfriday
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates