June 11, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:46 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:46 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/luwp3j
  • 07:10 Oklahoma braces for challenge to Ten Commandments law usat.me/?35306884 // Sad.
  • 07:54 Thought: @Jessica_mckee and I dive a Chrysler. Wonder if those loans can be rolled into the bankruptcy but we still keep driving them?
  • 08:35 Working on a sermon about discovering the heart of God through suffering. Job 42. Do you have a good story of this? DM me.
  • 13:07 A BIG thank you to @samluce. He sent me a package overnight and just arrived. He is the man. Give him follow if you aren't already.
  • 14:22 RT @jabberfrog: Nothing says "I care" like a used birthday card. Thanks Kendra. twitpic.com/724zp // That's awesome.
  • 14:35 I've never been called square but I would like a #squarespace giveaway.
  • 21:04 i didn't think I would ever be to busy to tweet. today was almost that day.
  • 22:18 Replying to messages that I didn't get to today. So don't worry, it's coming.
  • 22:20 RT @madmain: web ads down 5%, everything else down more bit.ly/12rctO // very interesting
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates