June 10, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:46 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:12 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/nuvqvl
  • 07:57 Study links teen depression to bedtimes usat.me/?35293586 // nice #stumin article
  • 09:27 reading. researching. praying. trying to come up with the right question for my sermon on July 5th.
  • 09:46 2 Min. Tuesday: Becoming a Big Boy: I never thought that potty training would be such a thing that you would cel.. tinyurl.com/nkytyo
  • 15:43 10 Twitter Tools to Organize Your Tweeps: As Twitter surges toward an estimated 12 million registered users by y.. tinyurl.com/nu4pxg
  • 15:43 Facebook to Launch Vanity URLs for All: Shared by Matt McKee Let the fun begin at 12:01am on June 13th The vanit.. tinyurl.com/kn9prq
  • 15:44 I'm now doing a wedding this Saturday. That was not in the plans. A small wedding at the bride's parent's house.
  • 15:48 RT @jessica_mckee: Selling my wedding dress. Patriot says I should keep it in case @mattmckee dies. He always has a plan. //Hope not soon
  • 19:05 Does every good summer song have a woo hoo in it?
  • 21:04 Viewer anger likely with Friday TV signal switch usat.me/?35294834 // what excuse could you have at this point?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates