May 22, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/oj3nc7 #
  • Marketers weigh in on cachet of 'American Idol' finalists usat.me/?35123726 // gotta love predictions #
  • Men's Bible Study, bring on the book of .Judges #
  • Going to pick up my brother and then play some golf. Today is his birthday. #
  • Just now teeing off. We got a free golf lesson from the pro. Happy Birthday Daniel McKee. #fb #
  • This could be the slowest round of golf that I have ever played. The 2 foursomes in front of us must be playing for big money. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates