May 21, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. At.. tinyurl.com/p7tu3q #
  • Thank you to everyone who said Happy Birthday today. It made my day. #fb #
  • Utah principal told to apologize for forcing student out of kilt usat.me/?35074790 // I don't wear a kilt #
  • reading. #
  • Yesterday I got 58 @ replies for my birthday. I guess that was my 15 minutes of fame. #
  • YouTube is Huge and About to Get Even Bigger bit.ly/13Qgm7 // 20 hours of video uploaded every minute. WOW! #
  • Bringing the Twitter Conversation to Any Web Page: This content from: Duct Tape Marketing Bringing the Twitter C.. tinyurl.com/of4ael #
  • HOW TO: Create and Share a Twttrlist of Your Favorite Tweets: Twitter's favorites feature is underused by many, .. tinyurl.com/o6lch8 #
  • Want to contribute a story to the updated Purple Cow?: In the fall, a new trim size edition of Purple Cow is com.. tinyurl.com/ohe3xu #
  • Day 3 of the 3 day detox. Still eating fruit and drinking water. #
  • RT @PhilGill3: Can't wait to see the new Camaro with the ground effects added // I agree. That is just a sweet car. #
  • Curriculum Review: Group's Buzz (first reaction): I've been excited to check out Buzz, a new Sunday School curri.. tinyurl.com/r85o9f #
  • Heading home after seeing @drmattfinke. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

1 Response to "Daily Twitter Summary"
  1. Dr Jay said...
    May 22, 2009 at 10:38 PM

    HBD, Bro.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates