May 5, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/dngtge #
  • Track practice- done. Indian Hill Rec. Commission meeting- done. Dinner- I'm starvin, where's the food? #
  • Old Japanese maps on Google Earth unveil secrets usat.me/?34954364 // love that app #
  • The Value of Equipping: The difference between doing and equipping. "Doing" increases your control. "Equipping" .. tinyurl.com/ctspb6 #
  • Get your iBible today!: Innovation at it's best. No doubt the next big thing on Matt McKee's & John Saddingt.. tinyurl.com/czfycl #
  • Can you change everything?: You might not be as permanently stuck in a rut as you think. The rut you're in isn't.. tinyurl.com/dlom4r #
  • Just got through 2 miles. It should have not been that hard. #
  • Federal aid is top revenue for states usat.me/?34958082 // this is a really bad sign #
  • I have to fill out paperwork to switch health insurance companies. Is there anything more annoying? #
  • Tuesday is family lunch day. I really like that. #
  • RT @theuprisinglive: @mattmckee ONLINE COLLABORATION SESSION 4 OF 5 from #orange09 tr.im/kxHY "TOOLS OF ONLINE COLLABORATION" #kidmin #
  • RT @tonymorganlive: live blogging @andystanley here: bit.ly/LvQfy // 1 of the best bloggers covering 1 of the best speakers. nice #
  • Preparing for a track meet tonight. #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. [qik] - Track Meet qik.com/video/1615657 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates