May 4, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. In.. tinyurl.com/dledvr #
  • Seeing 22 people get baotized is a wonderful thing. #
  • Got waiting kids? IPhone apps to the rescue usat.me/?34924154 // good resource. #
  • Driving. Didn't do that much last week. #
  • Catch up day. Feel like I'm days behind. #
  • The air conditioner in my office is broke. It's getting hot up in here! #
  • Orange Conference: Interview With Reggie Joiner: Here is an impromptu interview with Reggie Joiner. Thank you Re.. tinyurl.com/d6ks39 #
  • Getting ready for track practice. Only 4 more practices and 3 more meets. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates