April 28, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Here is what a bunch of #kidmin look like at a Mexican Restaurant. twitpic.com/46job #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1569824 #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/cm4llb #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1570025 #
  • Registering for #orange09. Getting ready to go to the tweet up. #
  • Hanging out with @jonathancliff. He's is living up to expectations. Sorry @samluce & @kennyconley. #
  • RT @RobTuma: I can't believe how good looking @kennyconley, @samluce, @mattmckee, and @jimwideman are in person! #
  • In a hotel room with a PC. @theuprisinglive @samluce @kenneyconley & @jkornbrg all have Macs. A little jealous. All blogging #orange09 #
  • RT @theuprisinglive: are you shutting me out of the hottie list? // @theuprisinglive is a hottie #
  • College recruiters are Twittering, too usat.me/?34902824 // not surprising. #
  • Did 1 tweet for all of my non #orange09 tweeps. Now get ready for the flood. #
  • #orange09 bring it #
  • In Creative sets for Preschool and Children's. #orange09 talking about magnetic paint and Velcro. Creativity is a wonderful thing. #
  • Just tethered my iPhone and my laptop so that I can get some tweetdeck action at #orange09. Where is the WiFi? #
  • I'm using PDA Net to tether my iPhone and laptop. It's killing my battery. The Creative Set breakout doesn't have a creative set. #orange09 #
  • To tether your iPhone and laptop you have to jailbreak your phone. #
  • Things to think about when thinking sets: Who is the audience, What's the inspiration, Design it, Frame it, Wall it. #orange09 #
  • There is Wifi at #orange09 but it cost $8. #
  • Creative Sets is talking about Foam. @mikefjohnson should be here. #orange09 #
  • Tethering has killed my battery. Looking for outlets. Someone else was using my peer network. Should have used a password. #orange09 #
  • Creative Sets: Showing pictures of sets they've done. Cool ideas with foam, furr, contact paper, faux brick, using things you have #orange09 #
  • RT @jessica_mckee: @kennyconley @jonathancliff Where are the pics of my hot man @mattmckee? // I'm not that hot but I'm wearing white pants #
  • Heading to pick up @amyrudge at the airport. #
  • At the airport. People look at you funny when you wear orange shoes. #
  • RT @kennyconley: @mattmckee outfit at #orange09 twitpic.com/47qhu // you wish you could wear white pants and orange shoes #
  • Giving away "Thinking Orange" signed by Reggie Joiner to the person who looks most like Danny Gokey from Idol. Are you it? #orange09 #
  • Back to the #orange09 preconference. #
  • Going to Fine Tuning Your Systems. #orange09 #
  • Fine tuning your systems starts with the idea that you have to want to change your system. Most people don't want to. #orange09 #
  • To refine your ministry system the budget must reflect the changes you are going to make. Invest in the change or it won't happen. #orange09 #
  • RT @kendra_m: atlanta tweeps: i find myself with (2) *free* passes to orange. you want them? DM me phone # for details. please rt. #orange09 #
  • Heading to the bloggers lounge at #orange09. Stop by while you are here. There are really good tweeps here. #
  • Veiw from the bloggers lounge #orange09 twitpic.com/48cip #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1575378 #
  • Live blogging #orange09 on mckeelive.com #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates