April 28, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/ccbmjv #
  • Still haven't finished packing for #orange09. Also still need to watch 24 on the DVR. It could be a late night. #
  • RT @joelcomm: Looks like Microsoft is planning a Twitter competitor - www.vine.net/ // really? #
  • Getting ready to head to the airport to go to #orange09. Let the fun begin. #
  • At the airport. Got thru security and didn't get searched. That's the start of a good trip. #orange09 #
  • RT @John_Enright: @mattmckee I don't know you should always be searched twice! Hahaha // that is only when we traveled together. #
  • Security level today is Orange. Hmmmm... Fitting I think. #orange09 #
  • Southern Baptist new baptisms at lowest level since '87 usat.me/?34871594 // @thomrainer is this accurate? #
  • Just landed in ATL. Hoping @samluce & @kennyconley are ready to have some fun. #
  • RT @kycat1a: @mattmckee Why the NY Times should acquire twitter bit.ly/u8MRG // very nice idea. I don't how plausible though. #
  • Guy next to me on plane, "I don't speak English." I think he meant, "I don't bathe that often." just saying... #
  • Hanging with @samluce, @kennyconley & @jkornberg. #orange09 #
  • I thought @kennyconley and @samluce would be cooler in person. Well I hope @jonathancliff & @jabberfrog lives up to the hype #
  • 2 Min. Tuesday: While Daddy's Gone: 2 Min. Tuesdays range from random to funny to what was that. This one may be.. tinyurl.com/dkmzd5 #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1568992 #
  • The Qik.com tweet was a test. You can check out the video at qik.com/mattmckee #
  • Heading to Frontere Mex Mex on 6555 Sugarloaf Parkway. Come join us. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates