April 24, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. RT.. tinyurl.com/ca3dfu #
  • Another Track practice is complete. Woot. #
  • Giving away a signed copy of Reggie Joiner's new book at #orange09 to the person who looks most like Danny Gokey. I expect 1000 contestants. #
  • Men's Bible study here I come. #
  • The gas pumped just asked if my debit/credit card was a debit card. I said no because I get more reward points. Do I need to confess my lie? #
  • playing outside with Patriot and Azlan. It is absolutely gorgeous out here today. #
  • Brain-Twitter project offers hope to paralyzed patients adjix.com/55w3 // This is a cool story #
  • RT @kycat1a: @mattmckee got tweetdeck on my office computer now. skeptical. // isn't that always the case? Give @kycat1a some love. #
  • Yard work. #
  • RT @mexiabill: #followfriday 2 drop @record_attempt @barefootexec @kennyconley @spoonsie @alexisneely @mknisely @dawnnicole more 2 come ltr #
  • Yard work complete. I hate the weed eater. #
  • Taking Patriot and Azlan to see Monsters vs Aliens 3D. I consider this #kidmin research. Would you consider this work as a Children's Patror #
  • Monsters vs Aliens 3D= a sub par kid's flick that happens to be in 3D. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates