April 23, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • RT @guykawasaki: Comic Sans? Helvetica? What font are you? adjix.com/3gq5 (also typography.alltop.com/) // @kennyconley enjoy #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Go.. tinyurl.com/dlqgup #
  • Reading, praying, listening #
  • RT @mikefjohnson: How to carve with foam demo area #c3kids twitpic.com/3rxpf // Mike does this by hand. Incredible stuff. #
  • RT @JeffPelletier: "We fall in love w/ the plan, but we abandon the vision. Sacrifice the plan for the vision." Andy Stanley #catwest #
  • RT @tonymorganlive: here are my live blogging notes from andy stanley's session. great stuff! bit.ly/t8oH1 #catwest // great stuff #
  • Tech Thursday: Orange Conference Tech Tools: Did I tell you that I am going to be at the Orange Conference in At.. tinyurl.com/d7suw5 #
  • What you say, what you do and who you are: We no longer care what you say.We care a great deal about what you do.. tinyurl.com/d2lekt #
  • You may not, but you can.: tinyurl.com/djefx6 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates