April 20, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • This looks like a Twitter sponsored baby swing. twitpic.com/3mia1 #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/c2vl7k #
  • Update on my 5 projects. 3 are done. 1 didn't start. 1 blew up in my face so bad that we are spending the night with my parents! Don't ask. #
  • Reaching out, lifting up: Prison ministry now Dungy's priority usat.me/?34809738 // Way to go Tony. #
  • Heading to Men's Bible Study. Finishing the book of Daniel. #
  • The book of Daniel is done. I'm almost done as well. Need some coffee. #
  • Lady at Starbucks to me, "If your church is half as cool as you dress then I'm coming this weekend." fasion evangelism is alive. #
  • Oracle to buy Sun for $7.4B after IBM dropped bid usat.me/?34814910 // not surprised & I think better for both companies #
  • For all of those interested in "fashion evangelism" follow @edyoung. I'm one of his disciples. #
  • Just added @anna_meadows blog to my Google Reader. Sorry it took me so long Anna. Look forward to #orange09 and connecting. #
  • Ministry Monday: Fashion Evangelism?: (photo from yourfashionblog.com)This past weekend I heard 2 sports talk ra.. tinyurl.com/c49ch7 #
  • Thanks to my Dad, our bathroom is now fixed. We can go back home and sleep in our own house. tinyurl.com/cspxvt #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates