April 13, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Pay attention: '24' is ticking again, and this one's a blast usat.me/?34744232 // no spoilers here, but a good read #
  • Bible Study this morning with some of the best guys in Cincinnati. #
  • Breakfast with John King. He makes me smarter. #
  • Seeing @drmattfinke. A week off and I'm feeling it. #
  • Preparing for our next Elevate series for kids. "Center Stage" starts in 2 weeks. Very good music from the the team at #FC #
  • RT @ThomRainer: Results of "What do you think when you hear 'Southern Baptist'?" is.gd/s9WR // Same should be done for others #
  • Ministry Monday: Jesus has a Branding Problem: When you think of Jesus Christ what is the first symbol that come.. tinyurl.com/d77yfq #
  • checking out Church Online by Lifechurch.tv. bit.ly/lJfl8 #
  • I just canceled Track practice tonight on the chance of T-Storms. Is that wrong or very smart? #
  • Update on whether I'm smart or not: well the decision to cancel track was right. I'll let you be the judge on the smart deal. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates