April 10, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Ar.. tinyurl.com/dfub3h #
  • Iraqi Christian church plans Easter renewal usat.me/?34721898 // Powerful story. #
  • RT @Just1Word There are 31,105 verses in the Bible... see one chosen at random www.j1w.com/word/ran... #
  • Incridible breakfast this morning, even if I didn't have oatmeal. Bible Study starts back up next Friday. We are doing Judges. #
  • YouTube, Universal launching music site usat.me/?34719076 // music videos coming back? Internet killed the television star #
  • If you don't know Jesus Christ this #followfriday then get to know him and give him a follow. #
  • Just made a reservation at a restaurant for our date night tonight. Has anyone ever eaten at Relish Modern Tapas? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates