April 9, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Are you a twit if you don't want to Twitter? usat.me/?34709238 // Yes, yes you are. :0) #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/dj3jsn #
  • Passover, Easter offer canvas for art of telling the Lord's story usat.me/?34709086 // how do you express your faith? #
  • I play golf. I have a hard time watching golf. I am excited about the Master's though. #
  • Prayer time. If you have a request send it my way. Know that it will be prayed for. #
  • Lifechurch.tv is hiring an Online Connection Pastor. via @TerryStorch. Apply here. Don't worry I'm not applying. bit.ly/3lyOE #
  • Tech Thursday: Tweetdeck vs Seesmic Desktop: I found it very odd yesterday when I went to download Seesmic Deskt.. tinyurl.com/dg6zbp #
  • Enjoying Patriot's Preschool Easter Party. We can only find 5 eggs. #
  • Track practice here I come. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates