March 25, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/ckl55n #
  • I lost 17 followers today on twitter. I'm not going to let that hurt my ego. #
  • RT @guykawasaki: The Art of Influence adjix.com/ct68 // 6 keys of influence. Very nice read. #
  • RT @aldricchang: Toy Story 3: Toy Story Mania for Nintendo Wii. tinyurl.com/ckqrxy #
  • OnLive promises video games without all the hardware usat.me/?34540446 // this is huge but OnLive will be bought by XBox or Sony #
  • Breakfast with business guys. I think every pastor should pushed by the perspective of an executive. #
  • Just got off the phone Matt Walton. He is getting ready to plant a church in NC. Praying for him and his team. #
  • I've got a nail in one of my tires. Dropped it off and was told it will take over an hour to fix. Seriously? #
  • Hanging with the family while the tire gets fixed. Still amazed by how many responded with sympathy. Thanks for your thoughts. #
  • Tire is fixed and I'm on the road. A $10 pain in the neck, but at least it was only $10. #
  • Thanks to all who prayed for my friend Phil. He is leaving the hospital today #
  • Twitter Business Models Are Afoot: Speculation is once again running rampant as to how Twitter will make money. .. tinyurl.com/cdavqq #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates