March 24, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Wa.. tinyurl.com/cbzpkg #
  • at Toots watching UK try a sport called basketball. They are in the Not In Tournament or what some call the NIT. #
  • Watching the World Basebal Classic... er, just jokes. Nobody is watching that. I'm watching #24, like most of you. #
  • Ministry Monday: No One Wins.: Last week I had to do something that I hated. In fact I would rather do a funeral.. tinyurl.com/cedqt8 #
  • Play time can relieve stress in bad times usat.me/?34537044 // go on. Have some fun today. #
  • Here is how @ducttape keeps up with social media is.gd/gV0L // I am amazingly similar to John. I hope you have a system. #
  • RT @ProfessorQB: @mattmckee Matt, great post tinyurl.com/cedqt8 You're in my prayers as well as the family you wrote about. // thanks #
  • 2 Minute Tuesday: Bracketology: The Sweet 16 is set in the Big Dance known as March Madness. I thought it was ti.. tinyurl.com/c2uw82 #
  • RT @kevincooper: Google search is getting even better is.gd/oIAa #
  • Did not know there were Ed Hardy toys. Not suprised that they were on clearance. twitpic.com/2eqql #
  • I'm in the naming, branding, marketing mode right now. Creativity is flowing. Do you ever have those types of days? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

1 Response to "Daily Twitter Summary"
  1. Bryan said...
    March 24, 2009 at 7:00 PM

    Hey Matt, I appreciate your twitter comments and insights on life. You're doing a fantastic job at Horizon and I am blessed to count you a friend.
    - Bryan
    P.S. The daily twitter summary is way cool!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates