February 4, 2009

Sign Wednesday: Dedicated to Michael Phelps


To whom much is given, much is required. This is a famous statement that goes hand in hand with all role models. I know that most professional athletes or even Olympic athletes don't ask to be role models, but it happens and you must learn to deal with it. There have been many fall from grace before and not just Michael Phelps but he is the latest. In my humble opinion, I believe that when role models do stupid illegal activity they need to move to the following street for some time.




Thanks goes to Justin Tapp for sending me this sign.

comments

1 Response to "Sign Wednesday: Dedicated to Michael Phelps"
  1. Anonymous said...
    February 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM

    you crack me up. and i agree.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates