January 21, 2009

Sign Wednesday: Don't Make More Work For Yourself


Has anyone else noticed that people love to make work for themselves? I spend a lot of my time trying to be the most efficient and effective person I can be. I hate it when people just try to come up with more stuff to do just so that there is more stuff to do. I was horrible at school when it came to busy work. It frustrated me more than anything.

So to the person who made this sign, "STOP IT!"



And by the way, put important information in important places.

comments

4 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Don't Make More Work For Yourself"
  1. Jessica said...
    January 21, 2009 at 4:11 PM

    That is hilarious! It cannot possibly be a real sign.

  2. Anonymous said...
    January 21, 2009 at 10:33 PM

    I agree with that. As a retail manager and a small business owner I do that a lot more than I would like to admit. I have people that could do a lot of those things, but me being me I make things to check up on them and reminders to check up on myself so I don't over look anything. Most of that could be avoided if I planned and thought a little more before I make decisions or took action. The worst part is I train people to do my job daily and I am teaching them my bad habits on stuff like that. Even worse than that I am well aware that I do that on a daily bases but I still do it. That is why I got this blackberry so I could simplify my life some what and it has worked but I still do it.

  3. Matt McKee said...
    January 22, 2009 at 4:52 PM

    It may not be a real sign but it makes the point great.

  4. Dustin Aagaard said...
    January 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM

    good call

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates