December 3, 2008

Sign Wednesday: Do you want some cheese with that Gas?


My friend Tom James sent me another sign for Sign Wednesday. If you have any signs that you would like to see make it then please send them to me. I love the collaboration and seeing what signs you think are interesting or bad or whatever.

Here is the sign that Tom sent me:



I am just glad to see that gas has been cheaper than wine for several weeks now. This is one trend that I hope doesn't go away anytime soon.

By the way, if you know Tom then you know that he carries around a portable pot of QT coffee with him at all times. Let's just say that I am glad it is not a pot of gas or a pot of wine. He's a lawyer and I don't think the judge would enjoy either in the courtroom.

comments

1 Response to "Sign Wednesday: Do you want some cheese with that Gas?"
  1. Anonymous said...
    December 4, 2008 at 2:38 PM

    This Oklahoma boy misses him some QuikTrip...

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates