September 17, 2008

Sign Wednesday: Rooster's Restaurant


Every Tuesday night is family dinner night. When I say family I mean the whole family. My parents, Jessica's parents, my brother and his family, and of course Jessica and the boys. Grand total of 12 when we walk through the door and ask for a table. Last night was no different. We rotate each week on who gets to choose where we eat. The strangest pick was my brother picking my parents house and for my mom to cook but that is not the point. Last night was Jessica's parents turn and they picked Rooster's Restaurant. A new place where I had never eaten before. It sounded like fried chicken but ended up being a wings and sports type of place. It also happened to be heaven for a sign geek like myself. Signs were everywhere. I took three pictures to give you an idea of what I am talking about:







There were at least 50 more of these around. Not to mention a wide range of neon and other plastic signs. Notice though that the signs that I took a picture of are not fancy by any means but are consistent. They know their purpose, which is to give you something to do while you wait for your food, and they don't get to crazy.

By the way if you do happen to end up at a Rooster's then go ahead and order the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. It was very, very good.

comments

1 Response to "Sign Wednesday: Rooster's Restaurant"
  1. Joni said...
    September 18, 2008 at 1:41 PM

    I'm glad you guys are reconnected back to the outside world!

    I thought when reading the first sign in this post that you were going to make a comment about checking grammar... I do agree, though, that these kind of signs are funny and good to keep customers entertained while waiting. :)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates