August 3, 2008

At Fellowship Church




I went back to Fellowship Church this past week and they had their new decorations up for the year. Impressive is not a good enough word. If you are in the Dallas area you have to stop by and check out their facility.

By the way, the mountain above is carved by hand out of foam by the head Children's Pastor, Mike Johnson. Incredible work as always Mike.

Also using a new App from the App store to post this. it is called Shozu. we will see how it comes out.

Posted by ShoZu


update: I tried posting through Shozu multiple times and it went to another blog that I have shut down. I will pull them over and try and fix the problem because I really like their UI.

comments

0 Responses to "At Fellowship Church"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates