June 11, 2008

Sign Wednesday: Hell's Most Wanted




If you don't know by now that I am a Christ-follower then you haven't read my blog very closely at all. After reading this sign above though it looks like I am still going to Hell. It looks like we are all going to Hell. I wonder if the person who put this sign up thinks that they are going to heaven? I hope not. I hope that they are a sports fan, gambler, lier, and hypocrite just like me. That way they to can come to realize that Jesus is about grace and that is the only reason they can repent and turn to Him.

I don't know what makes this sign worse, the overall judgment that is on the sign or the graphical design. Either way it maybe one of the worst signs I have every seen.

If this sign is right then I will see you in Hell. If the Bible is right then I will see you in Heaven.

(hat tip to Kenny for sending me the sign)

Update: I took out fornicator to my list above. I really thought fornicator meant something else. Sorry for the confusion.

comments

3 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Hell's Most Wanted"
  1. JTapp said...
    June 12, 2008 at 9:07 AM

    I now really wish I could have seen your original list with fornicator in it. I probably would have spewed my coffee all over the computer.

  2. Anonymous said...
    June 12, 2008 at 6:10 PM

    I'm so disappointed that you didn't like my sign...

    :)

  3. kidinspiration said...
    June 12, 2008 at 10:45 PM

    Oh man!!! That is the funniest thing I have read all week!

    Ha!

    Yep... still chuckling!

    Dave

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates