June 7, 2008

Listen to my Post with Jott


As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Jott.com. Well they just came out with a new feature that will let you listen to my post on your cell phone while you are away from your computer. I don't know about you but I think this is really cool. I talked to my wife today and she didn't see the coolness but that is okay. If you want to listen to my post click on the button below.

Listen to this site on my phone with Jott Feeds

You do have to have a Jott account and from there it is easy to set up. If you don't have a Jott account, then what are you waiting for? It really is an incredible piece of technology for use on the go.

comments

1 Response to "Listen to my Post with Jott"
  1. Anonymous said...
    June 7, 2008 at 11:28 PM

    Not only do I think you and I are a lot alike, but I think our wives are a lot alike as well. I think she sometimes just puts up with my excitement over the cool things technology does. Ha!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates