April 23, 2008

Sign Wednesday: OH MY!


I was down by our new church property today and drove past this little ice cream store. All I have to say is OH MY! Seriously, check these photos I took with my iPhone. I couldn't make this up if I wanted too.












The above 4 windows are all different windows. I didn't just take a picture of the same window at 4 different angles. Now, don't get me wrong, I can appreciate their love for a sign. The only thing I thought though when I left was that I had died and gone to Sign Hell. So if you are looking for a bad sign or a way not to display a 1,000 signs then this is your place.

If you are looking for a great dipped cone then this is also your place.

comments

1 Response to "Sign Wednesday: OH MY!"
  1. Unknown said...
    May 3, 2008 at 12:14 AM

    But have you tried their ice cream? It's good bro. You've got to appreciate a place that's only open during the spring/summer.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates