April 2, 2008

Sign Wednesday: HDR Signs


I really like things that have something interesting to them. I know that statement may sound dumb to some but I think there are way to many people that settle for something that is not interesting. They settle for things that are normal or usual or even what everyone else likes. I normally express this liking of the interesting in my clothing choices. You know shirts with embroidery in weird places, ect.

What does these ramblings have to do with HDR? First you have to know what HDR is. . . (Wikipedia says) HDR is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to shadows. Or in my terms, HDR is making a picture interesting and giving it more depth and life.

Now why do this on Sign Wednesday? Because I think you will see that Signs can be given more depth and life through HDR rendering. I mean come on, if you are going to take a picture of a sign why not make it interesting.

Here are some great examples from Flickr.com





comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: HDR Signs"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates