April 1, 2008

1 Min. Tuesday: Virgle


The Good News: 2 Min Tuesdays will be returning next week. I promise. I know some of you are saying, "YES!", and the majority are saying, "WHY?", but with my new iMac I can't wait to get back to video blogging.

The Bad News: I am not in the following video but it will only take you a minute to watch. I think you will enjoy it in my absence.

UPDATE: The following video was an April Fool's joke by Google. I know some of you didn't get that but now that you know, I think you will find the video much more amusing.




Want to know more about this project? Go to www.google.com/virgle

comments

1 Response to "1 Min. Tuesday: Virgle"
  1. Jessica said...
    April 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM

    Um, that's weird.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates