February 20, 2008

This is more important than Sign Wednesday


Last night I found out that one of my mentors passed away a few months ago. This man was absolutely incredible and I am very sad that I missed his funeral and missed being in Dallas. I am not the best in keeping up with people who mean the world to me and John Weber meant the world to me. John was the chaplain of the Dallas Cowboys for many, many years. John was my first contact in Dallas before I ever moved there thanks to a mutual friend. We would have coffee very frequently over my 5 years while living there. He took me under his wing and taught me about being faithful and what it meant to be an encourager. John made one of my dreams come true when he let me minister along side him with the Dallas Cowboy's players, coaches and staff. Yes I know that I am late in saying goodbye to an amazing guy but John you will be missed. I know that you are enjoying heaven and I can't wait to be there with you someday. I am really blessed to say that God had our paths cross even if it was just for 5 years. Thank you for being an inspiration to me and to the world.

Here is a very nice video tribute to John.

comments

0 Responses to "This is more important than Sign Wednesday"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates