February 27, 2008

Sign Wednesday: My Own Signs


I have been asked in the past to post some of my own signs to Sign Wednesday. Well, with my new iPhone, I was taking pictures and just happen to catch a couple of signs that I created. Both signs are printed on a HP5500 printer onto polyester fabric. Check them out and let me know what you think of them. Criticism is welcome and expected.




By the way the signs are promoting our VBS alternative called Smash Camp and Centri-Kid which is a kid's camp. You also see in the picture a nice shot of Fellowship One check-in that we use as well.

comments

2 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: My Own Signs"
  1. Anonymous said...
    February 28, 2008 at 7:13 PM

    what software do you all use for check in?

  2. Matt McKee said...
    February 28, 2008 at 8:17 PM

    We use Fellowship One which is a product by Fellowship Technologies. Go to www.fellowshiptech.com to check them out. It is a church wide data base program with check-in. It started at Fellowship Church and I used it there and then we bought it when I came to Horizon.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates