December 6, 2007

Tech Thursday: Jott


I first blogged about Jott in April of this year. What is Jott? Here is what the CEO says: "We let you use your voice to quickly create email, text messages, lists and reminders. Push a button, speak, and you’re done." So why write about again? Because they made improvements. Did you know that you can now Jott to Blogger, Wordpress, and Typepad? You can also Jott to Amazon and create a wish list for your friends and family. You can Jott to Zillow, which is a real estate site, and they will send you all of the info on that house. But my favorite new improvement that they have made is the Jott to Google Calendar. I am a huge fan of Google as you well know and use their calendars as my way of life. Now instead of calling my assistant or forgetting about appointments, I can now call Jott and they will add it to my calendar by a simple phone call. How awesome is that?

Of course you can Jott to a lot of other things but I don't at the current time. So are you Jotting? Do you find it useful or is it just me? Let me know what you think?

On another note. . . What improvements have you made that are worth writing about? Or better yet, are you improving? I hope that you are and I hope it is blog worthy.

comments

0 Responses to "Tech Thursday: Jott"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates