June 14, 2007

Smash Update #2


We now have 171 kids on campus and the week has flown by. So far I have used the following main points to teach each day:

Monday: God says You Matter

Tuesday: God is Everlasting

Wednesday: God is Powerful

Thursday: God is Love

Today I am giving a gospel message so please pray for me while I do that. Here are some pictures from the week so far. Enjoy. (Bonus: I know I forgot Sign Wednesday this week so look below for our opening sign to camp and let me know what you think)

Smash Camp Smash Camp

Smash Camp Smash Camp


Smash Camp Smash CampSmash Camp

Thanks for you prayers. I will continue my regular blogging next week.

comments

0 Responses to "Smash Update #2"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates