June 19, 2007

Permission


Right now I am looking toward the fall. I am looking at what needs to change, be tweaked, and get rid of all together. I am evaluating my current curriculum and looking to try new things. The one big thing that I think most people need when they go through this process is permission. So today I give you permission to do what you are gifted to do. I give you permission to change what needs to be changed. I give you permission to make your responsibilities line up with your priorities.

Now that you have permission what is stopping you? Don't tell me your Senior Pastor... Don't tell me your congregation... Don't tell me your lack of resources... Don't tell me your lack of volunteers...

If it is fear of not being perfect and inadequacy that you can't do it alone then you are in the right place. Pray to God and I bet he too will give you permission to do make your responsibilities line up with your priorities.

By the way, here is a permission slip if you need one.

Permission Slip

comments

0 Responses to "Permission"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates